PETIT ADULT 1.5 KG
PETIT ADULT 1.5 KG
super premium quality
Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult super premium (wheat gluten free) dry food for adult dogs of mini breeds.
Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult supportes by its excellent quality protein (duck), combined with a relatively high density of nutrients, an optimal condition of adult mini breeds dogs. Because of the extremely high concentration of energy in Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult are incomparison relatively small portions of the power supply needed.
Mini Breed Dogs have a much higher energy requirement per kg of body weight than Medium and Large Breeds. Mini dogs are known for longevity and their life expectancy can be up to 16 years. These characteristics make Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult for Mini dogs very important.
L-carnitine in Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult helps stimulate the metabolism of fat reserves and reduces fat storage, thus aiding the maintenance of ideal weight.
Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult covers all the nutritional requirements of small breed dogs according to their age. Easy to chew, small kibbles that have been specifically designed for the small jaws of small breed dogs. Energy content of Kennels` Favourite.® Petit..Adult has been adapted to their often high energy level.
- Formula «Sensitive», formulated Wheat Gluten-Free: Wheat gluten is a vegetable protein (gluten), it is poorly digested by dogs and also promotes growth of harmful bacteria in the intestines under which influence toxins are formed. K'F.Petit.Adult is wheat gluten free and protects against allergic reactions on food.
- EPA+DHA (Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids): Provide the immune function and skin maintenance. Reduce inflammatory reactions that may occur during the development of atopic diseases and osteoarthritis. Omega-6 and -3 fatty acids are present in the ideal 5:1 ratio.
- Ideal Weight Maintenance (L-Carnitine + Biotine): Dogs of small breeds are naturally prone to rapid drops in body temperature and so need to eat often. This is why it is very important to watch that your dog doesn’t gain excess weight. Thanks to the combination of L-carnitine and biotine K'F.Petit.Adult provides outstanding assistance in maintaining an ideal weight.
L-carnitine is required for mitochondrial energy metabolism and the breakdown of fats in the body. Biotine plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism, interacting with the pancreatic hormone, insulin. It stabilises the level of sugar in the blood and is involved in the break-down of fatty acids and in burning fat.
- Chondro-Protective Agents (Chondroitin + Glucosamine + Salmon Oil): Have a positive effect on the joints and promote cartilage repair. Increase the supply of water to the cartilage, thus strengthening the lubricating properties of joints. Participate in anti-inflammatory processes and thus reduce joint pain. Lend the cartilage flexibility, elasticity and resilience. Block cartilage decay and destruction. They have a positive effect in the event of skin inflammation.
- Dental-Protective System: Reduces proliferation of oral bacteria, decreases the degree of dental plaque and the formation of dental calculus. Facilitates masking of bad breath, and, characteristically, suppresses the production of anaerobic bacteria from sulphonated volatile fatty acids. Forms precipitates of calcium ions dissolved in saliva so that the calcium is no longer available to be localised in dental plaque and to form dental calculus..
- Cardio Protection&Treatment (Taurine + L-Carnitine): The combination of taurine and L-carnitine will treat cardiomyopathy. Taurine (2-amino-ethane-sulphic acid) is an organic acid which is formed from methionine and cysteine, and is essential for the proper functioning of the heart. Taurine plays a major role in the working of the heart muscle.
L-carnitine helps to normalise the operation of the heart muscle. When added to food the combination of taurine+L-carnitine helps to protect the animal from heart disease. Thanks to K'F.Petit.Adult all those suffering from cardiomyopathy may be successfully taken off medication.
- Formula «Sensitive» (Duck Meat + Borage Seed Oil + Salmon Oil): Regardless of age small breeds are characteristically highly sensitive and genetically predisposed towards allergies to food components. A result of this is skin dermatitis (irritable skin) – an allergic disease experienced by small animals. K'F.Petit.Adult is based on duck meat protein – of all animal proteins one of the most useful and balanced in terms of nutritional value and micro element and vitamin content. Duck meat protein contains potassium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, copper and other elements essential to an animal’s body. Duck meat protein is one of the most valuable sources of group B, B1, B3, B6, B12 vitamins, riboflavin and folic acid. Borage seed oil significantly reduces the degree of skin itching (nickel itch), erythema and self-inflicted wounds. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and thus controls the condition of the skin in the event of atopic dermatitis. The active ingredient in borage seed oil is omega-6 fatty acid, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). The combination of duck meat protein and borage seed oil facilitates a reduction in inflammatory reactions in the case of atopic disease. Salmon oil has a positive effect in the case of skin inflammation.
- Formula «Beauty» (Biotine + Borage Seed Oil): Sulphur is essential to make skin, hair and coat look outstanding. Since biotine contains sulphur, one could call it a ‘beauty vitamin’. Biotine has recommended itself as an ideal transporter which always delivers its sulphur load exactly to order. Since biotine optimises the use of fatty acids in the body and makes the skin less oily, it improves the overall structure and outward appearance of hair/coat.
- Formula «Digestive Health», enriched with Prebiotics (MOS+FOS): Supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine. Encourages peristaltic motion, exerting a positive influence on bowel activity and evacuation. Protects the intestine against pathogenic bacteria.
- Highly Digestible Proteins: Ensures optimal digestion and efficient nutrient conversion, prevent of adverse reactions to food.
- Natural Antioxidant Mixture: Reduces the formation of free radicals, which play a role in the development and progression of cancer and kidney failure. Reverses the age-related decline of tissue structures.
- Odour Control: Yucca schidigera extract, which contains so-called natural saponins, reduces salt peter formation (ammonia, urea, nitrites and nitrates), and decreases the extraction of harmful gases and unpleasant odour of feces and urine. Furthermore, improves due to Yucca schidigera extract the nutritient intake by which the intestinal flora is positively influenced. An effective combination of special vitamins supports the visual faculty and helps to prevent reducement of visual faculty by aging.
- Moisture Level 8%: Prevents the growth of malignant bacteria and thus protects the feed from rotting, guaranteeing the ingredients have maximum resistance to decomposition.
Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult is characterized by good its digestibility. This creates an optimal opportunity to intake the nutrition. The structure of the feed ensures that teeth and gums are stronger and cleaner. The large quantity of vitamins and micro-elements strengthens the immune system. All the vitamins and minerals are guaranteed to your mini-adult dog ideal condition. Thanks to Kennels`.Favourite.®..Petit..Adult eyour pet will look irresistible!
Benefits of this food
• Mini croquettes for small breed dogs
• High energy
• Maintenance of ideal weight
• High nutritional value and digestibility
• Balanced ingredients, vitamins and minerals
• Vital skin and coat (hair-Yorkshire Terrier)
• Maintenance of healthy teeth, bones and muscles
• Can reduce the risk on bladder stones
• No odour probleem
• Optimal kibble size